Friday, August 21, 2009

I am able

So I went to bed on Wednesday night with intentions of getting up early and running. Keep in mind that I am NOT a morning person. I don't really know what 6:30am looks like! So when the alarm went off at 6 I didn't not budge. I thought to myself, "I don't need to run this morning, I can always go later." Then I realized what day it was. It's my Birthday! My 2nd Diabetic birthday! I've had diabetes for 2 years. It was an "ah ha" moment for me. I have to get up and run today! And I did, and I ran with my " Diabetes Sucks" shirt. I had to run because I am able. Something I am very greatful to have, ability, to do anything.

xoxo


P.S. Mia doesn't pee her pants.

1 comment:

jpnairn said...

Way to go, Rachel! You did better than I have this week. I've been a sloth every morning this week.
Where did you get a "Diabetes Sucks" shirt? I want one!