Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I get off track :(

I can't believe it has been almost a year since I have posted. What a slacker! The past 12 months have been very stressful...very busy...but very beautiful! I quit blogging about my runs because I injured my knee during training. I tore my lateral meniscus and I had to have knee surgery January 2009. Because of this I had to drop out of the Ragnar Del Sol Relay race. This was very hard for me emotionally. I was so determined to make a statement about my Diabetes and my vision was crushed. Today was my first day to run post surgery. I did 2 miles, easy. I didn't want to do more because I don't want to over train and hurt myself again. I'm taking it slow this time. I think my run this morning has motivated me to get back on the blog.

No comments: