Friday, August 17, 2007

Where it all began...

08/17/2007
I'm so overwhelmed right now. I just got a voicemail from my doctors office with the results from my blood work that I had done a couple days ago. I'm on vacation right now and the office is already closed so I can't reach anyone there! I have to wait until Monday. Ahhh! I really think something is wrong. I have lost 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks, I'm always nauseous, I have no appetite, and I am so thirsty all day long. I have been drinking at least a gallon of water a day, plus gatorades and propells. Last week I threw up randomly, it was really weird. I'm worried that I might be diabetic. My little cousin has diabetes and my mom told me that I am having all of those same symptoms that she had. It could be stress. I just quit my job and took a month off to go on a few vacations. I am moving to Lubbock in a couple days so I'm a little freaked out about that. There is so much going on so maybe it is just all stress???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember this feeling. I knew something was horribly wrong and I was awaiting a diagnosis. I looked up my symptoms online - NOT SMART. HIV is listed first for pretty much any imaginable symptom for any disease so I thought I was dying...lol...luckily the doc called and clued me in on my diabetes.